Making Wishes

Last week was Isabel’s birthday! She didn’t want a fuss made, so we honored her wishes and didn’t make a fuss. Still, we didn’t let the day go unacknowledged. Other friends have birthdays around the same time so we decided to make it a group party!

Happy Birthday, Isabel!

cake

Isabel wished for more ____ in the year to come. (Unfortunately, I am forbidden to say what ____ is. Trust me, though—it’s good!).

wand

13 Responses to Making Wishes

1. Meri Bayles May 1, 2018 at 11:21 am #

By my notice, shopping for consumer electronics online can for sure be expensive, nonetheless there are some tricks and tips that you can use to obtain the best deals. There are constantly ways to locate discount offers that could help make one to ge thet best gadgets products at the lowest prices. Good blog post.

2. chem September 5, 2013 at 9:10 pm #

Late wishes but still a.splendid birthday Isabel!

3. Pablo August 17, 2013 at 6:16 pm #

Does anyone know who is the astrologer from Colorado Isabel goest to?

4. pilar gonzalez August 9, 2013 at 9:58 pm #

Feliz Cumpleanos que cumpla muchos mas un abrazo

5. Margarita Aguirre August 9, 2013 at 8:03 pm #

Feliz Cumpleanos de tu amiga y #1 fanatica de tus libros. Cumplo 64 8/19….Margarita

6. Maricela Ramirez August 9, 2013 at 1:54 pm #

Feliz Cumpleaños! Deseo de todo corazon q se sigan cumpliendo tus deseos. T admiro y tengo una nina de 9 anos que se llama : PAULA,al leer tu libro me cautivo la historia de tu querida PAULA y el amor q tu sientes por ella. Abrazos a la distancia.

7. Michelle O'Neil August 9, 2013 at 1:45 pm #

Happy Birthday! Wishing you lots and lots of _____.

8. Ana Sofia M August 9, 2013 at 1:27 pm #

My Bday was last week too. Happy Bday to all the Leos!!

9. Evelyn Reyes-Umana August 9, 2013 at 1:19 pm #

From one Leo to another…Happy Birthday..my B-day was yesterday…I would love for you to come to my business Bodega del Sur Winery…would love to have a glass of Vino with you!

10. Roberto Zapata August 9, 2013 at 1:00 pm #

Happy belated Birthday Isabel!…..Greetings form San Francisco, Ca..

Hopefully one of these days i`ll have the chance to meet you in one of your lectures in the City.

Roberto.

11. Cristina (@CristinaMarcam) August 9, 2013 at 12:48 pm #

Feliz Cumple querida Isabel y todos los seres que te rodean.

12. Guusje August 9, 2013 at 12:46 pm #

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd Leo friend. I am celebrating my 60th this year . Planning on dancing the night away!!!!

13. IP August 9, 2013 at 11:42 am #

Happy Birthday, Isabel! The other day I was watching a YouTube video where you were giving an interview and said that your “personal dream is to have long legs!” Wishing you the longest legs ever :)!!