Red Wine and Sleeping Pills

I asked Isabel how she does with flying, since it takes something like 20 hours to get to Chile.  Apparently, and this is good to know, taking sleeping p ills with a little red wine makes things in the air a little less gruesome. BUT seriously, consult a physician before YOU do this. We don’t need any letters from bereaved family members claiming Isabel Allende told us this great jet-lag cure!

Here’s something else about Isabel Allende. Her parents are STILL ALIVE! In fact, she stays with them when she is in Chile. Let me tell you, they are amazing. The old man is pretty hot actually, and P, as I will forever call Isabel’s mom, is stunning, like movie-star stunning.

13 Responses to Red Wine and Sleeping Pills

1. Tod Schontz April 30, 2018 at 12:41 am #

Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and web and this is actually frustrating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

2. guy waiting at door April 23, 2018 at 6:10 am #

He’s just waiting patiently for the place to open up.

3. Very cute kitty April 23, 2018 at 3:33 am #

Isn’t that a cute kitty?!

4. Doctor enjoying chocolate April 22, 2018 at 6:06 pm #

Doctor bite right into a chococlate bar.

5. Expect to see him when the restaurant opens every day.

6. The future of kitty cats April 22, 2018 at 12:30 pm #

This is what the future holds for kitty cats.

7. Even doctors like chocolate April 22, 2018 at 11:38 am #

Nothing is more relaxing than eating chocalate!

8. Kitty Futurology April 22, 2018 at 7:32 am #

This is the future of kitty cats.

9. Relaxing while reading the newspaper April 21, 2018 at 11:53 pm #

Nothing makes him more happy than reading a newspaper underneath a tree.

10. Couple has the best seat in the house April 21, 2018 at 9:41 am #

These two sure know how to enjoy a movie!

11. Couple in movie theater April 21, 2018 at 9:29 am #

This has to be the happiest couple on planet Earth!

12. Nothing relaxes him like reading does.

13. majbritt andersen March 6, 2013 at 9:43 am #

hello from Denmark.. is reading one of her books for the moment “paula” she is an amazing woman.. how is it possible be so full of life?so strong? really an amazing family..i am living at the cold north.. most people are “living dead”i am having my own silent revolution here.. by wearing flowers in my hair.. almost always.
    Many thoughts to Isabel.. having a sick child is the most heartbreaking in the world.
    For the moment i am paiting flamingos.. and planning “where to go” i am always on “the run” have an invitation to help an italian friend to decorate his soon opening bookshop near Genova.. or visiting a friend in Turkey.
    Life is travelling.. and the more people i meet outside my country.. the more alian i feel here.
    Good wishes to you all. May angels be with you.
    Majbritt