Making Wishes

Last week was Isabel’s birthday! She didn’t want a fuss made, so we honored her wishes and didn’t make a fuss. Still, we didn’t let the day go unacknowledged. Other friends have birthdays around the same time so we decided to make it a group party!

Happy Birthday, Isabel!

cake

Isabel wished for more ____ in the year to come. (Unfortunately, I am forbidden to say what ____ is. Trust me, though—it’s good!).

wand

12 Responses to Making Wishes

1. IP August 9, 2013 at 11:42 am #

Happy Birthday, Isabel! The other day I was watching a YouTube video where you were giving an interview and said that your “personal dream is to have long legs!” Wishing you the longest legs ever :)!!

2. Guusje August 9, 2013 at 12:46 pm #

Hartelijk gefeliciteerd Leo friend. I am celebrating my 60th this year . Planning on dancing the night away!!!!

3. Cristina (@CristinaMarcam) August 9, 2013 at 12:48 pm #

Feliz Cumple querida Isabel y todos los seres que te rodean.

4. Roberto Zapata August 9, 2013 at 1:00 pm #

Happy belated Birthday Isabel!…..Greetings form San Francisco, Ca..

Hopefully one of these days i`ll have the chance to meet you in one of your lectures in the City.

Roberto.

5. Evelyn Reyes-Umana August 9, 2013 at 1:19 pm #

From one Leo to another…Happy Birthday..my B-day was yesterday…I would love for you to come to my business Bodega del Sur Winery…would love to have a glass of Vino with you!

6. Ana Sofia M August 9, 2013 at 1:27 pm #

My Bday was last week too. Happy Bday to all the Leos!!

7. Michelle O'Neil August 9, 2013 at 1:45 pm #

Happy Birthday! Wishing you lots and lots of _____.

8. Maricela Ramirez August 9, 2013 at 1:54 pm #

Feliz Cumpleaños! Deseo de todo corazon q se sigan cumpliendo tus deseos. T admiro y tengo una nina de 9 anos que se llama : PAULA,al leer tu libro me cautivo la historia de tu querida PAULA y el amor q tu sientes por ella. Abrazos a la distancia.

9. Margarita Aguirre August 9, 2013 at 8:03 pm #

Feliz Cumpleanos de tu amiga y #1 fanatica de tus libros. Cumplo 64 8/19….Margarita

10. pilar gonzalez August 9, 2013 at 9:58 pm #

Feliz Cumpleanos que cumpla muchos mas un abrazo

11. Pablo August 17, 2013 at 6:16 pm #

Does anyone know who is the astrologer from Colorado Isabel goest to?

12. chem September 5, 2013 at 9:10 pm #

Late wishes but still a.splendid birthday Isabel!